Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Funny Things I Do

Massive sleep deprivation (from stress-induced insomnia) and massive quantities of fertility drugs make me do funny things. This morning I went to the gym around 5:30 to ride on the spinner. I was 15 minutes into my ride before I realized that I had put my padded bike shorts on inside out! So, the huge diaper-like pad was very obviously on the outside! I finished my ride and before I got off the bike, I tied my long-sleeved shirt around my waist and beat a hasty retreat.

Tonight will be third night of stims. I have been very blase about the shots this time. And, I had yet another crying fit on DH last night. This morning, he seemed really upset. So, I finally made the decision to at least try to be neutral about this cycle. It may work. It may not. I'm not going to get hopeful. But, I also can't mourn it before it's even over.

So, that's it. I am Switzerland. Switzerland on drugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment