Friday, September 23, 2011

WHAT?!

15 follies!!!!! Some were very small and probably stand no chance of catching up, but still, 15!!!!!!!!!!

I puked today. I'm 95% sure that I haven't thrown up since 1997. It was pathetic. I got a little motion-sickness riding around with a co-worker doing some field work. But, I got out of the car, walked around a bit and felt better. We finished our work, stopped for lunch and made our way back to the office - probably a 45 minute ride. We got within about 1.5 miles of the office and I had to make him pull over so that I could vomit all over somebody's lawn in the rain.  I think it was a combination of motion-sickness, leftover nerves from this morning and hormones.

Anyway, I started Ganirelix, and I keep up the 450/150 stims. I go back Sun. morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment