Thursday, August 25, 2011

Can't Sleep

I don't know why. I felt better yesterday, only cried when talking to DH about everything last night. But, I've been up since 2am, engaging in some on-line retail therapy.

Maybe this is PMS insomnia, and this stupid period is actually on its way. I hope so. I just want it over with.

So, I started us both on CoQ10. I'm someone who likes to see research before taking things. While I couldn't find too many rigorous studies, the Mayo Clinic indicated that some preliminary studies suggest improvements in sperm counts and motility. Also, I could find abstracts for on-going studies investigating its effects on DOR IVF patients. And, it seems from IF boards, that some REs are OK with patients taking it. so, I started it, but will ask my RE when I finally get to talk to him. I figure what's a week or two now going to hurt, if he doesn't want me taking it. Meanwhile, let me give it as much time before our next cycle as I can.

Next cycle. I'm already obsessing about it. I really wish the clinic would call me. I'm dying to know what their review determined. DH thinks I should wait until next week to contact them. Ugh. Everything about this process is a f*cking wait. I'm so sick of waiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment