Tuesday, October 18, 2011

AF Finally

Woke up to AF this morning. I don't know if woke up is the right term since I barely slept. Glad it's finally here, but the cramps are pretty killer.

Spoke to the donor embryo program coordinator at our clinic yesterday. There are only 5 or 6 couples waiting right now. They don't do a lot of these. She said that what ends up taking the most time is that the donors drag their feet on getting tested, which makes sense since. She wouldn't put a timeframe on how long the wait might be; however, she did caution that all of our testing would have to have been done within a year of the transfer. So, i took the name of the financial counselor for that program and will call her sometime soon. I also intend to call our IVF financial counselor. I imagine at this point we no longer qualify for financial share programs, but I figured I'll ask. I'd like to have as much background info. as I can before we talk to Dr. E. again.

Day 4 of the 5-month plan, here I come.

No comments:

Post a Comment