Sunday, October 16, 2011

Cruel Irony

I'm a person of Irish heritage who finds four -leaf clovers with relative ease. Somehow, they just jump out at me without me having to truly look for them. Apparently, this was the case for my father, too. Anyway, during this last 2WW, I would actively look for one as I walked the dog each day for a sign that this cycle would work. Of course, I never found one and I knew it was because I was actually looking.

I just got back from walking the dog this morning. I found TWO four-leaf clovers. Cruel irony? Yesterday, I begged the universe to give me a sign to help us figure out which path we should choose from here. Are the four-leaf clovers the sign? And, if so, what do they mean? Have I just completely lost my mind? Sigh....

We ended up going to the movies with friends last night, and saw a preview for a movie called something like, "The Odd Life of Timothy Bean." Why does Jennifer Garner play an infertile so often, or does it just seem that way to me? She's anything but.
 
OK, enough nonsensical rambling. Onto Day 2 of the 5-month plan - another jog, then chores.

No comments:

Post a Comment