Sunday, November 27, 2011

Holidays

One down, one more big one to go. I survived Thanksgiving. It wasn't too bad, but it wasn't great, either. I kept wondering what will happen to me if I'm not pregnant this time next year. I can't imagine surviving another set of holidays no closer to our dream, and constantly reminded of that.

Anyway, on the donor front, I think we will end up cycling with our current clinic. We are going to do the psych. evaluation with them in a few weeks. The eval. can be used elsewhere, but the more I talk to them, the more important I think feeling less stressed about the process is. Our alternative, still under consideration, involves traveling to Atlanta. And, I just feel like traveling, the new facility and doctors, etc. will add a level of stress to the process that I don't think will be helpful. Of course, we have a larger selection, it's cheaper and we can time it on our schedule if we were to go to Atlanta. So, it's not off the table yet. We'll see how the psych appointment goes. I'm kind of nervous about it. My DH gets a little weird in front of doctors and abhors the thought of counselors/psychologists. We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment