Saturday, October 8, 2011

Ready to be done

5dp3dt, and I don't even know if I'll bother to POAS at all. I'm sick of the PIO. I'm having crazy dreams, emotions are getting to me (anger more than sadness) and I am craving junk food. I just want next weekend to come so I can start to clear my system of all this crap.

I guess I'll POAS Fri. morning before I go in for the beta blood-draw, just to ensure that any residual hope I may be harboring deep down is fully nixed before I get that phone call while at work.

I feel like this 2nd attempt was a complete waste of time and energy. But, I can't take it back now.

I'm reading an adoption book. I'm overwhelmed; however, I feel like I'll be ready to tackle that process in the new year, after I've had a chance to feel like myself again for a bit. I hope I can get DH on the same page by then.

No comments:

Post a Comment