Thursday, June 14, 2012

ER Day

I don't know how it's possible that we've reached ER. It seems like we've been waiting forever, yet also like we're moving at warp speed all of a sudden.

So, DH drove down to our clinic very early this morning to do his thing. He's already left the clinic, so I feel a little relief that at least his part is done, he delivered our card to the donor, and we paid yet another bill. But, now, I wait. I ended up taking the day off from work because I had planned on going with him. However, it's cheaper for me to get b/w done here, and I needed to do that this morning, so we decided I'd stay behind. I should have went to work instead of wasting a day off. Or, at the very least, I should be doing work now. But, I am so nervous, anxious and distracted that I can't get my head into anything.

I hope to have more news about how our donor did today. Definitely, more news tomorrow when we get the fert. report. Please, please, please let it all be good news.

1 comment:

  1. I am so very excited for you! I am wishing you a very successful ER and fert report! I can't wait to read more updates! (lynn0926)

    ReplyDelete